Why is Hideaway Hills Resort Being Built?
Hideaway Hills is being developed for the discriminating vacationing family which enjoys the beauty and comfort of their own private log home in the Smoky Mountains. Many families would love to own their own private log home in the Smokies, but cost is a major obstacle. However, renting log homes for years can be equally expensive. Hideaway Hills provides families ten unique accommodation packages that allow them to stay in log homes from 5-20 nights per year or more for life.
Is Hideaway Hills Resort A Timeshare Resort?
Not like any other. Although there are many fine timeshare resorts, we at Hideaway Hills have chosen a different direction. We have no sales staff, sales managers, advertising or marketing. Our only advertising other than what you are reading now is by word-of-mouth. We have found that every family who sees our unique way of vacationing loves it. Most families become property owners during their first visit. Some choose to own later. You’ll find that owning at Hideaway Hills to be one of the most cost effective enjoyable vacations you’ll ever experience.
How Would You Describe the Resort Atmosphere?
We are a private family resort. We seek to provide a retreat-like vacation experience conducive to relaxation and traditional family values.
How Does Your Program Work?
First, we provide deeded property which generates you equity. We are the only resort of its kind in the state of Tennessee. Our resort sits on nearly 20 acres of beautiful secluded property, 1.5 miles from the Five Oaks Mall in Pigeon Forge, TN. As a property owner here, you have complete flexibility.
• Lifetime ownership/Fee Simple Deed which passes to your children
Please Describe Your Log Homes
• You may own 5-20 nights or more each year for life
• Stay any day during the year.
• Designed for “spur-of-the-moment” reservations.
• Stay in any size cabin you need.
• Stay as little as one night at a time.
• No hidden charges or fees.
• No check-in process. You’re given a lock box code to the cabin you’re staying in.
• Bring friends at no extra cost.
• Carry over any unused nights each year.
• Rent out some of your nights and keep 100% of the money.
• Your ownership will be deeded real estate much like your home designed primarily for your personal use. As deeded owners you are free to use it, rent it, give it, sell it, or will it at any time.
Our homes are simply beautiful. Individually decorated, each home features the following amenities:
• Custom log home construction with oak hardwood floors
Do I Have to Maintain the Property?No. Your fee of $485 per year covers every aspect of your home, ie. insurance, utilities, property taxes, and maintaining your salt water swimming pool etc. You don’t “lift a finger”. We want you relaxing on your vacation, not working! The maintenance fee is the same for all the cabins, from those that sleep 6 to sleep 20. BI Annual Ownership is only $249.00 per year in all cabins.
• Individually themed and decorated
• Vaulted ceilings with plenty of windows
• Full kitchens
• Washer/dryer • Sleep 4, 6, 8, 14, 16, 18 or 20 – King or Queen beds
• Porches with rockers and/or porch swings
• Large back porches with 6-person hot tubs
• Large indoor whirlpool in select cabins
• Stone fireplaces with gas logs
• Cable TV in all bedrooms
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms • Hair dryers in every bathroom